The Missoula Community School, a non-profit preschool, is currently hiring for 2 lead teacher positions and 1 teacher assistant position for the 2021-2022 school year. Position details updated soon.
All applicants must:
- Complete approved CPR and 1st Aid courses prior to working with MCS children
- If you do not have your CPR/ 1st Aid, we will schedule a course for you
- Complete required licensing training within 90 days of hire
- Provide documentation of immunizations as required by the state licensing agency
- Complete a background check
- Have experience working with young children
For all positions, previous experience is preferred. Although, we are happy to train the right person who shows enthusiasm, flexibility, reliability, and a willingness to learn.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Megan and Kristal at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact the Missoula Community School by email (listed above) or phone (406) 542-2833.