The Missoula Community School, a non-profit preschool, is currently hiring for 1 lead teacher positions and 1 teacher assistant position for the 2021-2022 school year. We are currently holding interviews as soon as possible.
The school year will officially begin on Wednesday, August 25th. Current positions are being filled by substitutes and positions can begin as soon as new teachers are available.
Lead Teacher (PreK class)
- Hours of Work: The Lead Teacher is scheduled Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Rate of Pay: $22,000 salary for the school year term (183 school days which equates to $15/hour). There is also the option to teach summer camps for additional pay.
- See full job description and requirements.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST:
- Complete approved CPR and 1st Aid courses prior to working with MCS children
- If you do not have your CPR/ 1st Aid, we will schedule/pay for a course for you
- Complete required licensing training within 90 days of hire
- Provide documentation of immunizations as required by the state licensing agency
- Complete a background check
- Have experience working with young children
For all positions, previous experience is preferred. Although, we are happy to train the right person who shows enthusiasm, flexibility, reliability, and a willingness to learn.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Whitney and Kasey at email@example.com
For more information, please contact the Missoula Community School by email (listed above) or phone (406) 542-2833.