The Missoula Community School, a non-profit preschool, is currently hiring for substitute positions for the 2020-2021 school year.
We are specifically looking for a substitute to cover our Yellow Room PreK classroom for two weeks between November 30th – December 11th. The lead classroom teacher works from 8:00 am – 3:45 pm. The full time teacher of this classroom has plans laid out for the time period. We are also able to work with your schedule if you cannot commit to the full time position; although we will prioritize substitute teachers who can be here for the full time period.
We are also looking for teachers for our substitute roster. If you want to be on our roster, please specify your availability in your cover letter.
Substitute pay is $12/hour
All applicants must:
- Complete approved CPR and 1st Aid courses prior to working with MCS children
- If you do not have your CPR/ 1st Aid, we will schedule a course for you
- Complete required licensing training within 90 days of hire
- Provide documentation of immunizations as required by the state licensing agency
- Complete a background check
- Have experience working with young children
For all positions, previous experience is preferred. Although, we are happy to train the right person who shows enthusiasm, flexibility, reliability, and a willingness to learn.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Megan and Kristal at email@example.com
For more information, please contact the Missoula Community School by email (listed above) or phone (406) 542-2833.