This is where you can find the latest information of how Missoula Community School is responding to COVID-19. Click on the following links to see our updated policies and procedures.
Quick Guides for Close Contact Exposure or Testing Positive: (updated February 2023)
More detailed health policy:
- MCS Special Health Policy- Covid- Updated August 2022
Helpful mask resources for families while navigating Covid-19:
- Vaccine and Booster Information
- Face Masks for Children during Covid-19
- Do Masks delay speech and language development?
- Mask Mythbusting: Common Questions about Kids and Face Masks
- How can I help my child, who is developmentally disabled, cope during Covid-19?
- How to find the best KN 95 masks for kids because the cloth face mask isn’t cutting it