- Applications and Open Houses: New prospective families are encouraged to fill out an online application as early as possible using our onboarding program Procare. This free application will put your child on our waitlist for the year designated. Applications are processed on a first come, first served basis, and turning in an application does not guarantee enrollment. An MCS staff member will be in touch after in-house re-enrollment is complete, typically in February. In addition, all families must attend one of the scheduled open houses, which are typically offered in October, November, January, and February. Information on how to sign up is listed on our home page.
- Scholarship Information: The Board of Directors has made a continued effort to direct resources toward tuition assistance; fundraising is the sole source for these funds. The MCS scholarship is administered through NAIS to objectively determine eligibility for the school’s tuition assistance. Requests should be made ASAP as the application process takes time and we have a limited number of funds to allocate. To apply for a scholarship, contact the MCS office. MCS also accepts the Best Beginnings Scholarship (administered through the State of Montana). To see if you are eligible and/or apply for this scholarship, please contact Child Care Resources.
- Parent Handbook– All MCS families are required to read through our Parent Handbook and sign an agreement verifying that they understand school policies and procedures.
Forms and Handbooks
- Schedule Change Request Form– to be completed if you’d like to alter your child’s schedule during the year. A $20 fee is applied for each schedule change after contracts are signed.
- Medication Authorization Form – to be completed when a parent is asking the school to administer medicine (prescription or OTC) during school hours (also available in the office)
- Gymnastics Permission Form (all students) – to be completed before your child’s first gymnastics lesson
Forms Found in MCS Office
- Emergency Card
- Welcome to School Year Form
- Parent Welcome Form
- Photo Permission Form
- Field trip Permission and Acceptance of Policies
- State of MT Certificate of Immunization
- Emergency Contact and Parental Consent
- Non-Ingestible OTC Medication Authorization Form
- Parent Handbook Agreement